Will Google move UK AdWords Management to the UK for UK Based Businesses
If there is one thing that annoys me about
AdWords Google Ads it’s the fact it is Managed by Google Ireland which causes all sort of VAT problems.
Why, as they have a Google UK business, they are building a massive new Google UK head quarters at Kings Cross, can they not manage all UK accounts from within Google UK?
The billing and VAT would be far simpler, the tax revenue would remain in the UK and we would have one point of contact and know who we are dealing with
Come on Google, if you are operating in the UK, dealing with UK businesses, selling services in the UK please simplify things by billing us via Google UK rather than Google Ireland.
Google move UK AdWords Management to the USA
Well, it looks like my prediction of Google moving UK AdWords Management from Ireland was correct, what wasn’t correct though was me thinking they would be moving it to the UK! – With the latest Google TOS moving all UK Google accounts to Google LLC will this also apply to Google Ads and Google AdSense?
- Dog Walkers Directory
- base href=http://business.google.com:443
- tjsmarketing.co.uk on Google My Business Website
- Be Real – It’s Easy To Spot a Fake
- Photos from The MAD Museum Stratford-upon-Avon 2019
- Will Google move UK AdWords Management to the UK
- Best Toys – Best Service – Best Mammoth – Best Years
- Update for UK Small Business Directory
- Buying Wheelchair Ramps Online
- New Website for TJS Marketing Ltd.