Update for UK Small Business Directory
I updated one of my directory sites today – UK Small Business Directory
The main changes are to the individual business listings pages
I’ve kept them all pretty plain at the moment but have made it easier to manage the upgrade options and now gave 4 different grades; Standard, Bronze, Silver and Gold
An example of a Bronze listing can be found here – Essex Metal Roofing
Where the Bronze listing differs from the Standard listing is that Bronze listings do not display Google AdWords, they include website links and they appear above Standard Listings on various pages throughout the directory.
An example of a Silver listing can be found here – White Mud – Portable Dog Washer
Silver listings have the same benefits as Bronze listings with added features like a nofollow link, the ability to add social network details and they appear above Standard and Bronze Listings on various pages throughout the directory.
An example of a Gold listing can be found here – Julie Pinborough – Freelance Copywriter | Proofreader | Copyeditor
Golds listings have the same benefits as Silver listings with added features like 2 extra nofollow links to the pages of your choice, the ability to enhance the styling and include a logo plus they appear above Standard, Bronze and Silver Listings on various pages throughout the directory.
- Dog Walkers Directory
- base href=http://business.google.com:443
- tjsmarketing.co.uk on Google My Business Website
- Be Real – It’s Easy To Spot a Fake
- Photos from The MAD Museum Stratford-upon-Avon 2019
- Will Google move UK AdWords Management to the UK
- Best Toys – Best Service – Best Mammoth – Best Years
- Update for UK Small Business Directory
- Buying Wheelchair Ramps Online
- New Website for TJS Marketing Ltd.