I finally got around to creating a website for the Google My Listing for TJS Marketing and then decided to register a domain via Google Domains and use the Google My Business system to connect them together.
Here’s where things start to get strange.
Initially it was only working on http://tjsmarketing.co.uk/ but then after a couple of days started redirecting and working on https://tjsmarketing.co.uk/
The problem is this was throwing up errors about *only secure content is displayed*
I also noticed some ot the posts links weren’t working and were going to URL’s like http://business.google.com:443/posts/6460223593801307842?hl=en-GB
Digging in to the code I noticed these were relative Url’S and that Google are using base href=http://business.google.com:443
Anyone know if this is a bug with Google My Business Listings websites when connected with domains?
I never did solve the problem and decided Google My Business websites are just too buggy to use on your own domain so switched it all off and set it up on WordPress
- Dog Walkers Directory
- base href=http://business.google.com:443
- tjsmarketing.co.uk on Google My Business Website
- Be Real – It’s Easy To Spot a Fake
- Photos from The MAD Museum Stratford-upon-Avon 2019
- Will Google move UK AdWords Management to the UK
- Best Toys – Best Service – Best Mammoth – Best Years
- Update for UK Small Business Directory
- Buying Wheelchair Ramps Online
- A Simple WordPress Website for Vin Garde Wine Coolers
- New Website for TJS Marketing Ltd.